Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Mom

So as all of you probably know, my mother has been the world's best daycare provider to us (and others) over the last 5.5 years. She has been flexible, cheap and best of all loved my babies like no other daycare provider could!
I'm used to going to my parents house almost every day to pick up one, if not both of my babies! And now, neither one of them are with her! It's bitter sweet. I know my mom is ready for Piper to move on and I think Piper is loving being social with other kids and adults at this point.
As I have said before and will continue to say forever, we have been SO lucky to have this option for our girls! I would not have had it any other way!
So now instead of seeing my mom every day and venting, chatting or pissing her off....I call her every day on my way home from work just to make sure she isn't missing me as well! :)

Thank you mom for 5 and a half years of the best care we could've asked for. Even if you spoiled them rotten, that is what grandparents are for! :)

Love, Jessica, Steve, Presley and Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment