Thursday, August 14, 2014

Girls Day!

Last Friday Presley and I had a girls day, I had been promising her this day for months and knew we had to do it before Colorado and kindergarten starting. So we dropped Piper off at her last day at Grandma's house and headed out to WDSM to get our toes done. You could tell she was a little nervous about her first pedicure, but she did really good and seemed to really like it! Hopefully I can convince her to go back with me again!
Then we headed over to Sheer Madness to get her haircut before school. We had only taken her to actual salon's to get her haircut and she refused to sit in the chair without sitting on our laps....so taking her to the kids salon didn't give her that option. She did pretty well, she got to watch Rio for the 15 minutes we were there and they just took about 1.5 inches off the bottom.
Then we headed to the mall to get some lunch, she insisted on taking her purse and water bottle (and I knew I was going to get stuck carrying it!)
We enjoyed a nice lunch on the patio, she colored and we talked. I love spending this one on one time with my girlie!
Then we took a walk around the pond, watched people feed the ducks and
got snowcones! BLUE ones!
Then we headed home and the attitude came back, full force. Girls day over! That night we had a lot to get done since we needed to pack and get up at 4 am to leave for Colorado!!

No comments:

Post a Comment