Thursday, August 7, 2014

This and that

- Steve has been busy at work, this stresses him out and now with vacation and kindergarten....stressful.
- I've been trying to zone out from Facebook. I haven't been on since Sunday nitght and I don't miss it that much. Its just becoming too much, too many people irritate me, too many are longing for attention from whoever will tell them they look great, amazing, beautiful in all of their 200 selfies (get over yourself), too many people like to voice their opinions (which I am NOT against), but then get mad/irritated when people challenge those opinions/thoughts/ideas. I just need a break from it all.
- We went to dinner tonight, it was ok. Piper sat still for about 20 minutes total.....I hoping this is NOT a sign of how long she will sit still for the hour and 45 minute flight to Denver.
- You know those moments when you have so many thoughts and things to do that even the to-do list isn't helpful? Yeah, I'm in one of those weeks and here I sit, blogging.
- I need to get better at writing down (and remembering) the funny and ridiculous things that Presley says! She is so quiet around everyone but the girl is so witty and smart!
- I'm already tired of hearing the words "That's not fair" coming from my 5 1/2 yeard old. NOTHING is fair to her and I already find myself telling her that 'life isn't fair'! Isn't she too young for this?

No comments:

Post a Comment