Friday, August 15, 2014

Day 4 Part 2

After dinner we had a nice little party for Samantha and my cousin Sarah's 30th birthdays! My Uncle Danny made one of his famous cards for them
Aunt Ellen and Aunt Ann
Then we filed outside so the kids could use the water balloon launcher, Presley had been asking all week to use it so she was excited that she had to show the other kids how to use it!
 Cousin Luke tried to catch one.
Then the adults did the water balloon toss for the Olympics, I was paired up with Uncle Roger and we won! WOOHOO!!!
Presley was not impressed and a little pissed that her turn was over.
Samantha and I had to play our beanbag game against cousins Chris and Luke (which Sam and I won!), so dad watched Piper for me since Steve and Presley (who still wasn't 100% feeling good) went back to the cabin.
She sat next to him and copied everything he did! It was the cutest and funniest thing!
 
 
Miss Personality, such facial expressions all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment