Monday, August 15, 2016

Weekend o'fun!

Friday night we tossed around a couple different ideas of what we could do, the weather was perfect! We laid pretty low, ate dinner at home and then went for ice cream...in the jeep of course!
(and I'm taking these pictures off of FB and the quality is horrible! I hate it!)

We tried to get to bed early after getting things packed for our weekend plans to head to Lake Panorama! My brother-in-law was nice enough to let us use his lake house over the weekend that they weren't able to!
Saturday morning I headed to meet my girls for girls day on the boat! This is the 3rd year I've joined and it is so fun and relaxing and awesome to hang out with these girls for a day in the sun, drinking, talking, laughing!

Me, Lisa, Kristen, Taleena and Mistee

I have know Lisa for almost 13 years? and met Mistee shortly after that! I met Kristen and Tee thru Lisa and have known them for close to 10 years, though we only see each other once or twice a year! They are still all so awesome! Thank you guys for letting me tag-along!


We wrapped up our day on the boat about 5:30 and headed back to the port to change and get some dinner! We got a table on the patio and just enjoyed the awesome night!


In the mean time, Steve had taken the girls to the lake house to spend the day with Matt, Gaving and Jared (Lisa's husband) and kids. They played on the beach, played at the playground and went on a couple boat rides!
I got back to the house about 9:30....just in time to help put the kids to bed (and sneakily go to bed myself!)

Sunday we hung out at the lake house some more...the weather was just PERFECT! We had some friends coming to meet us and we had to clean the house before we left so we just enjoyed the day with no real rush to get back home. We had lunch out and got back to hang out with Cari, Todd and their 4 kids who just happened to be vacationing there this week. It was nice to see them for a couple hours before we headed back. We got home about 5 and I was EXHAUSTED....I think we all were.....!

Overall a fantastic weekend and if we could have weather like that every weekend, I would be a very happy camper!

No comments:

Post a Comment