Monday, August 15, 2016

Piper

I have mixed feelings about this new year at preschool for Piper. She started last fall as a sophomore (they have freshman, sophomore, junior, senior classes)....in January she moved up to be with the younger Junior class (those turning 4 with birthdays after January, and she had just turned 3 in October). She was getting into trouble and they thought she was bored....she has done great in this new class with NO issues! :)

I figured she would move to Junior 2 this fall (kids turning 4 from September thru December of this year) but instead she is moving up to Senior 1 (kids turning 5 in January.....Piper will turn 4 in October).
I would like to think this is b/c she is smart and some of it might be b/c of that (but I can be a little realistic here!), really I think they just had too many kids and needed to move some kids around and b/c she is 'old' for her class, she is the lucky one?!

It's just odd getting paperwork for this class that talks about 'preparing them for kindergarten'....when I know she has two years left at Generation! She'll basically be in Senior 1 for a year and then next year be in Senior 2, at least I'm assuming that is how it will go! :)

And they cut out naps, giving them a 1/2 hour of quiet time....so that should be interesting also! So we shall see what these next couple of months brings for my baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment