Thursday, August 11, 2016

Random

- I had to clean up my blog....I realized I had links to other blogs that haven't been updated in 2 years! Good-bye blogs of people that no longer post, I'm sorry to see some of you go but guess I'll find new blogs to entertain me! There are a couple I just have to keep just in case they update b/c I have been following them for so long!

- I have gained 8-10 pounds since Mexico. Goodness, time to get back in check!

- On the plane going to Portland, Piper said two things very loud for everyone around us to hear and everyone enjoyed a good laugh! .......................
As we got on the plane and fastened our seatbelts she asked "Daddy how do we roll down the windows!'....and as we were gathering our things to get off the plane she said 'Daddyyyy, I see your butt crack! :)

- I had my first fail with Stitchfix...I kept one necklace so I didn't lose my $20 fee, but 3 of the shirts were NOT me at ALL and another one was too much like one that I just bought last month! Bummer!

No comments:

Post a Comment