Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Summer is over

The week before school is always a little different for us (and I'm sure most families). KTC is closed for the 3 days before school and then Generation is closed for Piper on Friday, so that is 4 days that we have to adjust schedules. Thankfully my parents are amazing and agreed to take Presley Monday and Tuesday for us. She had a great time going on hikes, finding all sorts of cool rocks and just lot of time outside. I'm so happy that they get to have this time with just her b/c it doesn't happen often enough.
 
Tuesday we had "Meet the Teacher" for Presley. I left work early, picked her up from my parents house and then headed to meet Steve at the school. We found her room, met her teacher (who is young and goodlooking, so Steve is thrilled), found her desk and got her comfortable with her surroundings there. Quick and easy....unfortunately Presley was not easily agreeable for pictures. So I got one in front of the new school sign and that was it. She refused to have her picture taken with the 'dragon' outside, which seems to be a tradition in Johnston (at least for most kids).

No comments:

Post a Comment