Sunday, February 21, 2016

Weekend Update

We had decided to get a room at the Ramada waterpark for Friday night (of course this was decided before we found out that Piper had to go to the office again at daycare on Friday. I guess she didn't want to watch the movie and was crawling around not listening, distracting the other kids I'm sure.) I left work a little early, Steve picked up the girls and met me there. Sam, Scott and Boston were able to join us too so it worked out perfectly! It was a good, fun night!
Piper is not comfortable in water so she hung out close to us most of the time.





 The above pictures are typical Piper. Goofball!!
Presley and Boston play SO good together. Once they got comfortable, they went down the slides, played, splashed they did so good and had so much fun.


We got into the pool about 5, took a short break about 6 to eat some dinner and then closed down the pool at 10:30! We went back to the room, got comfy, made some microwave popcorn and then all crashed quickly!
Saturday morning we slept until about 9, they got up and ready and headed for home about 10. I stayed in the room, hung out, read my book and then headed to get pedicures with Lisa, Lyndsi and Abby at 11! We talked and laughed and then went to 1908 for lunch! It was so nice to have a couple hours with the girls catching up! Thank you ladies!
 
Today we haven't done too much, ran some errands, cleaned, did laundry, the girls had some 'quiet' time (which really means just keeping them in different rooms for as long as possible. I did a short run outside, have been able to read a little, blog a little. Good Sunday!
Now wish me the best in getting thru the next week at work. I'm actually dreading it. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment