Friday, February 12, 2016

Random

- Since I'm not on Facebook right now I might be posting alot of random things on here...but you are in luck I should have work (like actual work that I do for my paying job) to do next week so that might occupy more of my time!

- I consider myself to be a 'cold' person, not in the sense that I have no feelings and don't care about others but in that I prefer for the temperature to be at least 75 degrees. I don't like winter, I keep my house probably warmer than most (but I should be comfortable in my own home, right?) and I wear socks to bed.
So, when I see girls in dresses/skirts or even wearing flats or heels with no socks, I just think they have to be freezing their asses off! I'm cold in my sweater, pants, socks and boots!....but I'm a part of the small group of people who wear socks to bed too. I wish I had a little 'hot' person in me, I think my friend Lyndsi is a hot person....she probably wears flats and heels in the winter.

- Winter is my least favorite season (shocking right?). So many people seem to like winter! Why? I have determined that these people don't have to drive in it, don't have to shovel the snow or don't have to ever leave their house. If I could sit in my comfy house with no where to go I might like it a little more too! The good thing about winter....I don't shave my legs nearly as much as I should!

- Two nights in a row Piper has been asleep by 8:30 (and last night both of them were asleep by 8:30 for me!) Melatonin could be the answer. We tried it last year and it didn't seem to have an impact on her and honestly, I would prefer to not give her anything to make help her sleep but 2 nights in a row before 9 is more than we have gotten out of her in months!

- Valentines Day is a marketing scheme. I'm not big on the 'holiday'. If my spouse wants to make me feel special and loved then do it on a day when not everyone else is getting recognized too. It's a contest, who is going to get the best flowers at work? Who is going to post the most romantic thing or biggest flowers on Facebook. If my husband wants to give me something special he can get up with the girls both Saturday and Sunday morning so I don't have to! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

- I just read this in my current book and laughed out loud. "Hazel. I never believed that was a color until now. I thought it was people with brown eyes, trying to act like they are more special than they are"...it's kinda true and so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment