Thursday, February 25, 2016

Blah blah blah

- I'm trying to drink more water. Man, the constant trips to the bathroom to pee are endless! :)

- Last Wednesday night Piper came into our room at 3:20 am. I took her back to bed, she had blankets laid out in the hall, she had picked our her outfit for the day and her lamp was on with books on her bed, obviously she had been awake for a while! UGH! SO I laid with her until 4, when I thought she had fallen asleep.
I went back to bed....4:05 Presley calls out for me, which doesn't happen very often. I got up to see what she wanted and Piper was laying on the floor by the foot of our bed! So I woke up Steve to take Piper back to bed, then I went in to lay with Presley. Finally at 4:45 I fall back asleep in my own bed and at 5:30 my alarm went off. Sucked!

- You know how people say that bad things happen in 3's? I think expensive things happen in 4's, that is my new saying! After buying our flight tickets to Mexico and Portland and then putting some money down on the Jeep.....our dishwasher broke. It was only 3 years old but it was SO loud and sounded like it was going to explode. Normally Steve can fix anything and he tried. He googled and watched videos, he tried to see if we could just order a part, he took the whole thing apart......looks like we found the one thing that he can't fix! :)

- American Idol, here are my two favorites....hopefully one of them wins!
Dalton: So freaking adorable.


And Olivia: Awesome voice.

1 comment:

  1. I just love your stories about the girls. Right now Piper's stories are hilarious. (Sorry, I'm sure they aren't funny to you, but later they will be.)

    ReplyDelete