Monday, February 2, 2015

Busy weekend

Last week seemed to last forever! I think b/c I was looking forward to our fun, long weekend! Tuesday I got my hairs cut! I love that two hours every four six months that I can sit and chat with Josie and read and drink my wine.....not to mention my blonder, thinner hair that she can get SO straight!
Work for me has been slow, Steve got done with his big job so he has been enjoying some slower days too. It worked out since he was able to get some shopping and grocery shopping done before the weekend.
Friday night I met my mom, my aunt Ellen from Wisconsin, Holly and Samantha after work at Americana for dinner. It was so good, the conversation was awesome, so many laughs, I was glad I was able to make it.
My dad watched Presley and Boston during this dinner and Steve took Piper to watch his nephew Sam in a wrestling tournament. Piper seemed to like the fact that the boys ran around with no shirts on, so she insisted to NOT wearing her shirt either. Awesome. I'm sure she looked like a little boy to most people at that point anyway!

My uncle Dave and Steph from Colorado came into town Friday night and stayed at our house, (this was part of the surprise for my mom's party on Saturday), so Saturday morning we got up and ready then headed to Mullets for brunch with them. There was a 30 minute wait but both girls were fairly good so it worked out.
The afternoon we spent doing more stuff around the house, getting ready for our Super Bowl party, getting ready for my mom's party and getting ready for the babysitter that afternoon! Pictures to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment