Friday, February 6, 2015

Where did the week go?

So Wednesday I actually had to go back to work....boooo, but on the up side I got to meet two of my girlies with February birthdays for dinner! We don't get together enough but seem to make time about once every 6 months.
Lisa and Lyndsi (both random readers on my blog!)
Celebrated February birthdays tonight! #yourehowold?!
Thursday was our first 'normal' day, we went to work, picked up the kids, came home and just hung out! Until about midnight.....Piper woke up crying and not the normal whiny cry, like real cry. She was HOT, 102 temperature. Crap. Then she didn't want to sleep. UGH! She woke up in a good mood with a bloody nose and I knew we couldn't take her to daycare. Of course, this is the day that my mom/dad were leaving town and Holly was working in the morning, so I stayed home.
I did take Piper into work with me for about an hour to finish up two things that I had to get done and didn't want to leave until Monday. She was actually really good! She sat next to me, whispered and talked to people! I was pleasantly surprised with her! :)
We got home about 10:30 and she was just tired. I layed her down and she was out until 3 pm! I had the whole afternoon to myself! I actually watched one of my DVR'd movies, watched some Dr Phil, did some cleaning and it was SO awesome!
 
Presley and Steve got home and got ready for the Daddy/Daughter dance! This is the 3rd (?) year they have been, so hopefully they will have a good time!
 Duck Face

No comments:

Post a Comment