Monday, February 2, 2015

02/03/2009

Oh my word, how is it possible that you are six years old? I don't even know where to start with this email to you b/c of the awesome little person that you have become. You amaze us every day, good and bad. You stress us out, you challenge us, you are going to be great on a debate team someday!

You are sensative with occasional sweetness.
You are sassy and caring.
You are SO smart....too smart for your own good.
You are witty, goofy and a wonderful big sister (most of the time!)
You are beautiful, my gorgeous girl.
You are shy, stubborn and sometimes too emotional.
You are spoiled and a drama queen to the extreme.
You are determined and creative.

I love nothing more than seeing you smile, laugh and have fun! We are trying to get you to loosen up more. You are slowly coming out of your shell but I think you are a different kid when we aren't around. I'm pretty sure you think the world revolves around you, as it should! :)

We love you Presley Grace, never underestimate the power you have over us or the love that we have for you! :) Happy Birthday baby girl!
01/2012
02/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment