Wednesday, February 25, 2015

This and That

Sunday Presley and I went to Target and the mall. There was this teal/sky blueish pleather polyester jacket that she saw months ago but it was $39, no way I was going to buy it. This time it was 50% off and they gave me another discount so it was only $13 & she looked so cute and trendy, so I gave in and bought it. Now she won't take it off. She has worn it the last 3 days to school and would really love to wear it to bed!
Piper seemed to be feeling a little better, sleeping a more but not 100%. I took her to Generation about 8:30 Monday morning, she was very clingy, didn't eat much breakfast but hadn't had a fever. By 10:30, they called and said her temp was 101 and she had just been laying around. Steve went and got her. And mom offered to watch her Tuesday.
Tuesday she seemed ok for mom, wanted to sleep, runny nose, not eating much but not TOO bad. So we figured she'd go back to Generation this morning. She woke up at 12:45 with a fever...UGH.

This morning, my alarm either didn't go off or I turned it off! After I was up with Piper at 12:45 it was almost 2:30 before I finally fell back asleep (my brain doesn't shut off these days!). And if mama doesn't get up, no one in the house gets up. So it was 6:50 when Steve realized that we were late, since that is normally the time we are leaving the house! OOPS!
So we scrambled, decided Piper couldn't go to Generation again. Thank goodness Steve didn't have anything pressing at work he needed to do so he stayed home with her and took her back to the doctor.
Her ear infection was still really bad. The medicine we had was a strong one but hadn't worked yet so they did some blood work to make sure there wasn't something else going on....nope. So we wait until the medicine has more time to work, hope the virus works it way out of her and if she is still sick next week...take her back. I mean really? I don't like this waiting game. She is so sweet, my baby. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment