Monday, February 2, 2015

Surprise!

So Holly planned a 60th birthday party for my mom for Saturday night. My mom is hard to surprise, she is so in tune with things going on that we never thought we'd be able to pull over the best surprise EVER for her.........so we all got there, hung out......
 doing.....weird things?!
talkin.....
 Then.....her two sisters from Texas and brother from Colorado showed up for the party! SURPRISE! She had no idea! No one knew but us kids, not even my dad knew what we had planned!
 She was overcome with emotions...happy tears by all!!


 In typical Becky fashion, they wrote a song for her to the tune of the Beverly Hillbillies.
 Shots were had, even my mom had one!
 My hubby and Nicola (my longest bff, I've known her since birth!)
 The girls
The weather had taken a turn for the worse and the snow was coming down. Everyone came out who said they would and it was SO nice to see everyone! Thank you to everyone, near and far who made the trip out to celebrate! Party success!
We left about 10, so that we could let our babysitter drive home before the weather got too terribly bad. And like a total mother, I asked her to text me when she got home! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment