Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Lent

I'm not a good Catholic but I will admit I kinda look forward to this time of year when I give up FB. And you might be asking yourself...well why doesn't she just give it up all the time then?...B/c it is addicting I tell you! You know it! You know exactly what I mean. You know when you are sitting in a room full of people, sitting at dinner with a group and there are people on their phone checking FB....I mean really, if FB is THAT interesting, just go home and read it, don't waste my time and read it when you are with me!  You know if you are in line some where waiting, that is the first thing you bring up. I took FB off of my phone in August just to get out of that habit b/c it was driving me so crazy!

FB is addicting and honestly there is SO much repetition, there is so much advertisement, there is so much NEED for attention (let me take a selfie so people can tell me how cute I look!). There are so many times I type out a post or comment and then realize I'm going to come off as a total bitch and delete it!

So this is my time to 'cleanse' myself of the 'bad' vibes, the annoying posts. It lets me regroup and really realize the reason I do like FB. I like seeing engagements, weddings, baby announcments, funny off-the-wall comments but if you are posting more than 3 times a day (for no reason b/c you have nothing better to do), you might need to give up FB for a couple weeks also. Find a new hobby, spend more time with a loved one, read a book, come clean my house! LOL!

I might just updated on my blog more with my random ramblings of my baby girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment