Monday, January 5, 2015

Sunday and Monday Funday!

Sunday we went over to Holly and Jerry's to watch some football, eat some pizza and weigh in for our family weight loss challenge. Of course, you want to weigh alot on the first day, I think we were all pleased (?) with our beginning weights! HA!
Piper took a late nap and Presley was dying to have neighbors Talea and Naiah over so they kept her entertained for a couple hours! Then we met Holly and Jerry out for mexican (might as well end our weigh in day with eating more crap!), the girls were actually pretty good while we were there so they got treated to a bubble bath in the whirlpool tub! Piper was not impressed with the jets, Presley loved it! We almost lost her in the bubbles! :)
One of her purchases on our Friday shopping was pj's like mine! (sometimes she likes me)
Steve went to bed at 8 and I fell asleep in Presley's bed! Oh well! I rarely see 10 pm anymore!
 
I also took Monday off from work, Presley didn't have school so this was  a good excuse to have one more day together to drive each other crazy (she tells me I'm a terrible mom at least once a day, it's fun). So once again, Steve took Piper to daycare, Presley and I slept in and then we headed to run some errands and do some shopping for me! She was less than entertained with today, and it was starting to snow so we headed home after one store at the mall.
We got home and I had all sorts of energy and determination to get the house clean and laundry done! Presley is usually good about playing and keeping herself entertained however she just wanted to whine and be unhappy. I was able to get the neighbor girls over to play again but the three of them couldn't get along either......BUT on the otherhand, the house was clean!
 
I think it is time for our family time to come to an end, with me going back to work and Presley going back to school hopefully that will help...of course, with the snow and cold weather, school will probably be cancelled. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment