Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Random

Piper is crazy! She is just SO different from Presley it's strange, funny and awesome! We ate dinner tonight at Texas Roadhouse and two guys sat down at the table next to us and she said 'hi!', 'HI', waving, waving...she wasn't going to stop until they said Hi back! Good thing they did quickly and didn't think she was too annoying! (of course, this was in addition to her singing Sunshine and her Abc's as loud as she could!)

We got a letter from Presley's school last week, basically informing us that she has missed too much school. She has missed 6 days so far, we'll get another notification at 12 days and then other possible meetings with teachers and principal could happen if she were too miss more than that. I'm not worried, I know this is part of the politics of the school but she is doing great and we have no worries about her learning yet!

Presley loves learning, I think she really loves school. The things that come out of her mouth are shocking and SO funny! I love it! And we know she is learning it from school and NOT from us!

P : I know everything!
Me : You do?
P : I know opinions, facts, narratives and stories!
Me : (WTF?) Ok!

Presley coloring a page out of a coloring book "Mom, I'm just going to copy the colors on the illustration!" (pointing to the front of the color book) (THE ILLUSTRATION?)

I had told Presley that I know everything b/c I'm a mom the next day.....
P : Jupiter is the hottest planet (or maybe she said Venus?!)
Me : Oh really? I didn't know that.
P : I thought you knew everything?! (and not said in a nice way...but said in a snotty, see-I-knew-you-didn't-know-everything kind of way!)

P is excited for her birthday, however there is one request. NO one singing Happy Birthday to her. She cries every year when we do this, so I've decided that it is her birthday and she should get what she wants especially if it is as something as easy as NO singing! :) And she is very nervous about having to open presents in front of people, she does not like this attention so I'm hoping Piper will help her and distract her from the 'other people'! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment