Thursday, January 1, 2015

Random Reader

My friend Janelle! It's been.....9 years?! Really has it been that long? Her husband Ryan (or as I have always known him, RT) and Steve went to highschool together. These guys from Creston always seem to keep contact with each other and Janelle and I have hit if off over the years. We've done lunches, they've come over a couple times and both of her kids are almost exactly 6 weeks older than both of our kids!
I think we get along so well b/c of our sense of humor and our parenting styles! I don't think either of one of us live in the world where this parenting thing is the easiest thing we have done. We both have challenges with our first (and second) born, and we love sharing and laughing at each other stories!
Janelle, we must do our Panera lunch again soon!
You can read more about Janelle and her adorable family here....
http://taylor-hawks.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment