Monday, January 5, 2015

Saturday

It was time for hair cuts! We went back to Sheer Madness, the kids seem to like it there so it makes it easy. Plus they get to choose what cars they want to sit in and what movie they want to watch!
Crazy Piper sat there, stone-cold, not moving, not smiling, no nothing!
I wanted to get pictures of them together, of course, it was after a complete crying fit by Piper. But my teary eyed baby, still smiled for me
Presley got about 3 inches cut off, she would've gone shorter but I didn't want her to. :)
 
Saturday night we decided a last minute to have mom come over to watch the girls so we could get a late dinner and go watch our friend Baird play/sing at Trostels Dish. It was nice, we weren't out late and we got some time to ourselves over my long weekend! Thanks mom!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment