Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Lent

I am not a good Catholic, but this will be the 2nd year in a row I have actually given something up for Lent. Facebook. I'm a little relieved and a little sad.
Honestly there are so many things on FB that I just don't care about. That I shouldn't care about. I don't need to see cartoons, Pinterest crap, couples confessing their ever-lasting love for each other (as they sit next to each other on the couch).
There are alot of things I'm going to miss....people having babies, people announcing they are having babies, my sister getting MARRIED. Not that I'm technically going to 'miss' any of this but you know what I mean.

So my blog might be updated more with my random comments, feel free to become a 'follower' of my blog (I know there are many of you out there! You closet blog readers!) and comment if you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment