Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hump Day

Piper actually had a 'great day' at Generation on Monday! Finally, I don't really expect it to continue but I'm sure it helped that they were able to go outside, get some fresh air and take good naps! It was so nice Monday evening. We got home, Steve cooked dinner and I took Piper for a walk. Then after dinner I cleaned up and Steve went outside with the girls, it was just SO nice to be outside!!

Facebook, it has been one week and honestly it hasn't been too hard. I hear about things people post, people show me pictures of things I have missed but sometimes I think about how great it is to NOT have to read about 'oh the great weather' (I can't imagine the amount of posts on Monday about this). Though I have found myself just getting into stupid computer games, which is just another waste of time. I have done a little more reading and trying to go to bed a little earlier, so only one month left!

RSVP's. This is one of my BIGGEST pet peeves. Honestly, how hard is it to tell someone whether you will be able to come to an event or not? Heck, even these days you don't have to actually TALK to anyone b/c you can text or use email! It is just common courtesy to RSVP.

I got my annual raise at work! Thankfully I got one, so I guess I can't complain. I'll take whatever they want to give me, at this point I'm just thankful I have a job.

We think Piper may actually be talking. Her 'words' are so obscure and no one else would know what she is saying. She will 'say' Daddy, Presley (which sounds just like daddy), strawberry, blueberry and shoe. Supposedly she has said momma and cracker at grandma's but we've never heard it.
I really think her 'Up, please!' sounds more like a really annoying, whiny 'ahhh....eeeee'
This girls babbles like it's going out of style, so maybe some day it will all make sense!

Another Presley conversation:
P : I see that! (pointing at my bra)
Me : Do you know what that is called?
P : Yeah!
Me : Really? What?
P : Apron!............LOL!Not quite girly!

No comments:

Post a Comment