Sunday, March 30, 2014

Holly

So of course, I went to bed early on Friday night but I was up from 2-4:30 am (half my own fault and half Piper's fault). I got up about 8 to get ready, finish cleaning and prepare for the shower. Steve took Piper to the mall and away from our house. I just didn't want to have her to worry about while trying to host the shower. It went really good! We had a good turn out, some drinks, some good food and thank you to those who helped out! It is greatly appreciated!!!
Once everyone left we did a quick cleaning then Piper took a nap, I took a nap and Steve took Presley to Walmart. The perfect afternoon! I woke up about 4:30, we spent a little time outside and then I headed out for the bachelorette party!
She wanted casual so we just did Saints in Beaverdale. It was good! She had a really nice turn out, lots of girl talk. SO many laughs! I laughed so hard I was crying, multiple times...it has been a long time since that has happened!
There are SO many other pictures, some bad, some TOO funny and so many pictures of Holly with her friends, so maybe I'll post more of them later!
I spent the night at my moms house, so I didn't have to worry about driving home. It's the first time I have spent the night there in close to 15 years!  Good news is, I wasn't hung over! Woohoo!
 
Today we tried to spend a lot of time outside since it was nice, it was a little too windy for my liking but the kids don't care!   And sure enough I took another nap again today!

No comments:

Post a Comment