Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Crazy

So my friend Sarah is having her first baby. I told her I was excited to hold a newborn baby and that hopefully it wouldn't make me want a 3rd kid.....she said maybe it was time for a 3rd.. I let her know that the crazy that goes on in my house on a daily basis does not have time for a 3rd child.
Here is shaggy.
Trying to put a bow in her hair. She'll leave the ponytails that we put in, but the barrettes don't stand a chance.
Oh sure, say cheese and look cute........
 
 
right before you climb on the table.
She has to climb on the table. She has to climb up into her highchair. She has to walk around with her eyes closed and then run into things. She is weird. She is funny. She is cute.
 
Then we have little Miss Attitude! Can you tell?
 
Oh, she thinks she is the boss around here.
So moral of the story. We are good with two kids. We are good with two crazy girls. We are good with the never-ending fun, laughter and chaos that we have with the 4 of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment