Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Hump Day

Monday, Piper had another 'good' day at Generation! Are we over the hump? Fingers crossed! I have noticed that they no longer give her juice, since she has kept refusing it! We just don't give our kids juice, so they don't really like it (except for the occasional juice box for P)!

Piper is crazy. Like spins in circles, throws herself on the floor- for fun - type of crazy. Do most kids do this type of thing? She babbles on, having quite the conversation, with no 'words' whatsoever.  I know there is 'normal' in her future somewhere, hopefully.

Like most kids, they start learning new words. Even for 5 year olds. Just in the last week we have noticed different things she had picked up on. P is so 'disappointed!', she'll have a waffle and banana 'also'. Tonight, she was mad b/c we were having salmon for dinner. Salmon that she normally loves, eats and has seconds.....she cried and then told Steve that he 'hurt her heart' then that changed to he 'broke her heart'! OMG, this BROKE MY HEART just hearing her say that!

Iowa basketball is on. Steve is talking about it. I'm typing. I know he wants me to be interested and believe me, just sitting here in the same room makes him happy enough. Though I really think I'll be off to the bedroom soon to finish my American Idol and read some of my book. I don't think he reads this blog that often anymore so hopefully he won't read this until after basketball season is over (tonight for the Hawkeyes). :)

Holly asked me and Sam what song we wanted to walk down the aisle to at her wedding. What? I'm sorry. Isn't this her wedding? Her decision? I made these decisions at my wedding, sorry sis, this decision is all on you!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment