Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I was wrong.

Presley hasn't cried about us cleaning her ears since Sunday night. She now reminds us that we need to do it and likes to help by putting the cleaner on the cotton balls for us! Once again, she surprises me. I'll take it!

I think Piper is mocking me. Every time I ask her to say 'mommy', she gives me a long drawn out 'daaadddyyyy'. Not cool. Right now, she is loving her daddy though!

The next month is looking to be a busy one. This brings me a little stress b/c I am less of a planner than I used to be (thanks to my more laid back husband).  I put lists together. They are a mix of everything, no order, no rhyme or reason.....that makes me want to make lists of my lists!

We got our plane tickets to Denver for August! Since we are going from Saturday to Wednesday (since Kindergarten starts that Thursday! UGH!), we have decided to fly and save ourselves two days of driving time. This could be a DISASTER with Piper. I'm hoping we can tame her down a little in the next 5 months?!

Steve was finally able to put together Presley's trampoline that she got for her birthday, right now it is just in the garage but last night, Layla from down the street came to play and they were out there for a long time jumping and jumping! Perfect way to wear them out! I like it b/c it's not too big, so only a couple kids can be on it at one time. We don't want to be responsible for neighborhood kids getting hurt! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment