Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Random

- Steve took P to cheer/tumbling class tonight, she didn't participate but she watched. She wants to join so badly and I think she will. We will try again next week!
- One of P's teachers was 'terminated' today! Of course, it was the one we felt she was more connected to but sounds like she couldn't handle the classroom by herself, who knows. We are sad, Presley doesn't seem to care. She told Steve she went to teach at a new church?! and she told me she went to teach at a different high school....so who knows! LOL!
- Watching The Voice, one of the contestents' dad was in the 80's band Chicago! I love Chicago! And then he sang a Gavin Degraw song! I love Gavin Degraw....so now I want him to win!
- I might drink a bottle of wine tonight. OOPS!
- My daddy is in Colorado (I think) on his every 2 year trip. He hit up Rocky Mountain National Park for some camping and hiking...you know, before the government shut down the parks! UGH! Anyway, I'm jealous of his trips and I hope that we can travel as a family and do this kind of stuff in the future. Just drive, camp, no real destination, just experiencing whatever we can along the way. The problem is convincing Steve that the driving isn't that bad!  :)
- The older Presley gets the less patience Steve has with her...he is coming down to my level! LOL
- Today was an irritating day at work. People in general are lazy and it seems that my position at work is responsible for what everyone else does and I'm tired of it. I'm tired of having to be perfect when other people get away with doing the bare minimum. There is my rant for the night.
- This is a bad time of year for me...too many reality shows I want to watch. There are a lot of dramas I want to watch but it is hard for me to dedicate every week to them...where reality shows I can miss one and still not miss much! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment