Sunday, September 29, 2013

Photo Dump Sunday

Oh Sunday Funday in a whole new aspect.  The girls slept until almost 8:30, we ate some breakfast and headed downstairs to play. There is more for Piper to play with, less to get into and Steve had a late night out so it would be quieter for him! He slept until 10 and then we just hung out! He is working on the shelves for his bar in the basement (will post pics soon!) so he got those up and got his lights installed. Then we had lunch! Piper loved her lunch meat, green beans, strawberries and blueberries!
Then Piper went down for a nap, Steve and Presley headed out to do some errands and I took advantage of my 'alone time'. I sat on the deck and read my magazine, did laundry, dusted, dry and wet swiffered the floor....it has been a productive weekend for me!
Once P and Steve got home, I woke Piper up from her nap (I know, shame on me!) and we headed to the pumpkin patch! We headed out to Patch's Pumpkins near Earlham, which is nice, it's not too big with a variety of stuff for kids to do!
Piper loved looking at the chickens and turkeys!

and horses!
Presley wouldn't ride the horse, but I'm sure in a year or two Piper will be willing to!
We almost lost Piper in the corn, she did pretty good playing in it...without trying to eat too much of it. And once we took her out, she tried to take a head dive right back in!
The bounce house didn't have anyone in it....just the way that P likes it! So Miss Piper joined her too!
 
The pumpkins were amazing! I think we usually wait to go later in the month when they are picked over, but there were so many good ones that it was quick and easy to find our pumpkins this year!
 
 Daddy and his girls
Mommy and Piper
The fam!

No comments:

Post a Comment