Sunday, September 22, 2013

Weekend Update

All week P had been talking about going out to eat, she even mentioned it to her teachers! So Friday we gave in and headed to Applebees for a quick dinner. B/c who doesn't love paying $5 for Kraft mac and cheese? The only good thing is that now Miss Piper can eat it too so we are getting 2 meals for the price of 1!  After dinner Steve and P headed to watch cousin Derek play in the Earlham football game  and Piper and I headed home. She was asleep by 8 and I was in bed reading by 9! Oh yeah!
 
I actually went to work Saturday morning, I was there about 6 and I got so much done! It was nice they let me work since I knew that we have a busy week ahead and I wouldn't be able to get in extras hours. We thought about going to Creston for their Balloon Days fun but with busy week ahead and the stuff we needed to get done it just wasn't going to happen, so we stayed home. P and I headed to the mall and then her friend Allie came over to play. Allie started at Generation Next about the same time P did, so they both were the 'new kids', they get along good and she just happens to live 2 blocks away, so we were happy that she was able to come over and play.
Other than that we just hung out, which was good b/c both kids were irritating!!! Piper was crabby, which is just not like her but we realized that she cut her 3rd bottom tooth (which we didn't even know she was working on) and she is still working on her top ones! Presley was just whiny, crying, crabby, throwing fits, not listening. I was in tears at bedtime b/c I was just so tired of it all from her. It feels like we just yell at her 90% of the time and I don't want it to be like that! We all got to bed early in hopes for a better Sunday!
 
Today we had our 2nd annual Moeller get together at my parents house. It's nice to actually see the other Moellers since they live in DSM and we just rarely see everyone! SO much good food, so many laughs and many other people willing to watch Piper for a couple minutes! LOL! I've been trying to download some pics on FB and it isn't letting me!  So here are some pics of my babies!
I'm not liking this shaggy look on her, but I think she looks funny in baby barrettes and headbands!
Giving Boston kisses, which I don't think he loves.
So determined!
 Just chillin!
This reminds of the Presley's 'mean' look she used to give, however I think Piper might be pooping!

No comments:

Post a Comment