Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Random

- I love Josh Groban
- I thought tonight was going to be terrible considering the first 30 seconds after picking up Presley from preschool she was screaming, kicking, back arched, throwing a fit b/c she wanted to go out to dinner. Well Steve is working tonight, so that wasn't going to happen! But she didn't care, she continued her fit the whole way home and proceeded to yell at Piper for looking at her and then started hissing at her....yes, like some kind of animal! But as the night proceeded, she turned things around and was actually good! THANK GOD!
- When I picked Presley up from preschool yesterday I actually got to see one of her teachers! I asked how she was doing and she just raved that Presley is so sweet! And how nice it is to have her in class. At least she is good for them! Then as we were leaving she said 'Goodbye gorgeous' to Presley. Just what she needs is one more person telling her she is cute or pretty. Little Miss Diva for sure!
- 69 degrees today and 90 degrees tomorrow? Are you kidding me?
- We brought in our plastic slide from outside for Miss Piper and Presley to fight over play with when the weather gets colder. Miss Piper is in heaven.....head first. No fear.
- The movie Gravity with Sandra Bullock freaks me out. I hate the sound of silence (does that make any sense, what does silence sound like?) and they show her just floating out into space with nothing, no sound, no white noise, no nothing! Freak out.
- I have a new found love for Jimmy Johns. Do they have a frequent buyer punch card? I need one.

No comments:

Post a Comment