Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day weekend

Oh Labor Day, the day that most people have off of work and no one really cares why. Friday night Holly invited me and P to have dinner with her and Mary at Zombie Burger. Goodness, I love that place! SO GOOD! Holly and I split a blue cheese/onion burger, after the first bite we really wanted to order another. We didn't. Instead we got two of their to-die-for shakes! Holly and Mary got the Rice Krispie Treat shake and P and I got the white wedding cake shake! Seriously, there really shouldn't be anything that good around me.
I got up Saturday morning with the monster. She is into everything. My mother will agree that she is just exhausting! You just can't leave her, you have to watch her all the time, she is into everything no matter what it is! So I stuck her in the toy bid...where she stayed (while doing SO BIG) until she tipped it over.

Other than that we wasted away the morning and went to Boston's 3rd birthday party! It was good! Samantha did a great job! She is so creative and artistic...makes me a little sick.
Here is the cake she made! Amazing huh?
Samantha enjoying one of Boston's birthday presents! LOL!
 Grandma and Pa with the grandkids! This is the best we could get with 4 kids under 6...not too bad! 
The girls were pretty good, Piper started to get tired and since she only took an hour nap in the morning, we were hoping she would fall asleep on the way home and stay that way....well she fell asleep about 5 minutes from home and woke up the minute the card stopped! UGH! oh well,  we did nothing the rest of the day so it didn't really matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment