Friday, October 25, 2013

P

Tonight P told me I was the 'worstest mom ever'. Ok. Whatever. Of course this was 3 days after 'ruining her life'. Good thing I don't take things too personally!

Presley shocked the hell out of me the other night. She was able to name all 25 of her classmates in alphabetical order!  Their lockers are in order and you can just see her little brain working, imagining the lockers and the names. Love it!
Even when they were learning to count my 10's, she knew the chart at school had all the '10' numbers on the far right side. She can visual it which helps her remember! Genius? LOL!

She has been invited to 3 birthday parties in the next 3 weeks. Really? Is she going to get invited to all 24 of their birthdays? I hope not. And I really have no intention of invited all of her classmates to her birthday party either. I just can't and don't want to 'keep up with the Jones'!'

She loves art! Colors, markers, crafts, glitter, color books, drawing, patterns.....she loves it! I can color a good picture, but there is no creativity in this girl! She definitely gets that from her daddy!

Besides the walking we have been 'adjusting' three other habits of Pipers. Formula, bottles and pacifier. She is basically off formula, we are just using up the remaining that we have but she does just fine with the milk! She hasn't had a bottle during the day all week but still has a night time bottle (we can't do too many adjustments at one time!) The pacifier we are trying to just make a nap/bed time habit! Out of sight, out of mind? We'll see!
Makes me sad to see my baby....not as a baby! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment