Sunday, October 20, 2013

Weekend Update

Random pictures of Miss Piper, Presley has been camera shy this week!
Piper does not have long hair, however when it is brushed forward (which I hate) she looks like a ragged mess!
If the fridge is open, she makes a bee-line for it. She loves standing in the door, just hanging out.
Saturday we didn't do much, hung out, played and then headed over to RT (or as most people call him, Ryan)and Janelle's for dinner and to hang out with the kiddos. Kayson and Cora are just about the same age as Presley and Piper.
Presley and Kayson actually did pretty good playing with each other. Piper was good for the first half hour, then she was whiny and crying and NOT fun.
Cora was great! She was the best behaved out of the four of them!
It was fun! Thank you guys for having us over.....and Janelle, I agree, next time we get a babysitter! :)
 
Today I went shopping with my sis Samantha, I needed some clothes and she needed a push to try things out and get out of her comfort zone. I think we both did good! Thanks Sam for going with and letting me tell you what to do! :)
Then we had our Sunday Packer party, however when they aren't televised it becomes more of an excuse to get together and eat and talk...which is exactly what we did! Thank you Jerry, Holly and Mary for having us all over! Presley had a great time with Mary and Boston and once again Piper was a whiny butt! UGH! What happened to my happy baby? We think she might just be more comfortable at home?
Sunday night and I'm ready for bed but Piper is still screaming from her bed. Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment