Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sickness

So Miss Piper's cold is still here and she was nice enough to pass it on to me and Steve. UGH! Sunday and Monday night Piper slept like crap, only falling asleep in bed with me. So needless to say the three of us got very little sleep. Presley is the only one who hasn't been affected.....yet.
Yesterday Steve took Piper to the doctor, of course there was nothing wrong (this girl is a trooper, she hasn't had an ear infection yet and this is her first real bad cold!). So we'll wait it out.
Of course, yesterday was the day that Steve and I started feeling terrible....after two nights with little sleep and trying to fight the colds we were done for! I put Piper to bed at 7:30 and I was in bed about 8! Piper slept all night which is exactly what we needed! We have all felt like crap today but I think we are on the mends.

I also took Presley to cheer class last night. She did participate a little, right next to me. So I think eventually she'll continue to feel comfortable and participate more.....so we hope!

On a side note : Presley has had one month with no (or very little) crying at preschool drop-off! She loves everything about preschool. The learning, the organization, the crafts, the routine. Loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment