Friday, October 25, 2013

Thankfully the week is over!

It was just one of those weeks, mostly b/c of my job. I don't normally complain about my job  (Amy, you are probably thinking differently!) or think about looking for new jobs but this week was a doozie and I won't get into it.
Monday I was finally able to have dinner with my friend Cindy, I haven't seen her since June so it was nice to catch up and do some girl talk!
Tuesday was cheer class. I was less than thrilled. We went, she did some about half of it....so eventually she'll do all of it, right? But the last 20 minutes was irritating....she was laying on the mats, she was on the trampoline (where she wasn't supposed to be with some of the 2-3 yr olds) she was rolling around on the mats. I just couldn't get her to concentrate and focus to listen to her coaches! So we left early, I was fed up, she wasn't participating, it was a waste of time. Most parents sit upstairs and watch, I told her that we won't be able to be down with her if she isn't going to participate, we'll see what next week brings!

Wednesday we did nothing! We ate dinner as a family, we watched with shock as Piper just walked around the house! and we enjoyed the night! I think I actually fell asleep in bed with Presley at about 8:30! Whoops!
Thursday we had my work 'social committee' night at El Bait Shop. There were only 4 of us, but I think Amy and I had a great time! So many laughs! Love those nights! Thanks Amy!

Today, work was better.....this week making it thru a day without wanting to cry meant it was a good day! LOL! Tonight we haven't done much. Steve finally got the backsplash grouted and this weekend is the weekend of us NOT planning anything! (for the most part)

No comments:

Post a Comment