Sunday, October 27, 2013

More P stories

Presley told Steve he was the worstest dad ever.  And of course, I'm always the meanest mom ever.

She told me that when we are 100 years old, we'll be super tall and we'll have to get a bigger house, with a bigger roof.

I was sweeping and P was sitting there watching me and she said 'there is more crap over here' I couldn't help but laugh and tell her that she shouldn't say 'crap'. Oops!

She pretends a lot. Which is great! She normally has a brother, she normally is 9 years old and her brother is 8 years old. She always talks and talks and talks....she is a Goodrich!

Besides our breakdown at Target, we were able to have some mommy/Presley time.  A few minutes cuddling on the couch, did some pages in one of her preschool workbooks together, watching cartoons before bed.....she can be so sweet and so good when she wants to be!

She now wants to do her hair or dress like me. If my hair is down (which it is most of the time), she wants her hair down (which I don't like most of the time). If I have tall boots on, she'll wear her tall boots. She wears my shoes around the house all the time! She'll come over and say 'Mom, do you know why I am so tall? b/c I have on high heels!' If I can't find a pair of my shoes, they are probably in her room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment