Sunday, October 6, 2013

Weekend Update

Wednesday I about had a breakdown with Presley....well I did. The attitude is just out of control and I don't know what to do about it. I couldn't handle it, I broke down crying told Steve I was done with her and I went to bed crying.
Thankfully Thursday I had plans to have some pumpkin beers with some girls at Rock Bottom, it was just what I needed!  Great conversation, lots of laughs and of course good beer and food! Thank you girls!
Photo: GNO

Friday night we headed to Texas Roadhouse for dinner since we had time to beat the rush when we got home from work. UGH! It was not the best restaurant experience due to our children. Piper screaming at the top of her lungs, not b/c she was unhappy but b/c she just wants to scream. Then Presley has her moments of throwing fits and has to go to the bathroom a minimum of two times anytime we are anywhere.
Piper did not sleep good Friday night and then woke up with a fever Saturday morning. Not good. I don't think she has been sick yet, we have been so lucky with her! She just sat there. Cuddling. So sad. It was nice having her sit still for more than 5 seconds but so pathetic.
We did do much, watched the Iowa game, ran errands and hung out!

Sunday I took the girls to my parents for the Packer game, even though it wasn't televised. Steve needed a couple hours to himself to start the backsplash in the kitchen and it turned out great!  Adds a little something extra to the room!

Photo: Didn't watch much football today but did install a new kitchen backsplash.
Presley played so good with Boston and Mary today and when we got home Layla came down to play too. Normally they don't get along very well b/c both girls are very bossy but today they did good just playing by themselves until dinner.
Now it is time for bed and Miss Piper is still pathetic, she has been feeling better today but is not totally herself yet....it could be a long night!

No comments:

Post a Comment