Sunday, July 22, 2012

Weekend Update

We were so thankful to see Friday afternoon come! We did dinner out and then took a family trip to Target, oh my how Friday's have changed! I hadn't been to Target in close to 3 weeks, which is crazy considering I used to go there at least twice a week b/c it was so close and convenient! We've been going to Super Walmart in Grimes for groceries and that's where I've been getting all the stuff that I used to go to Target for! I can't remember the last time I've been to the mall either. (there might be a small shopping spree in my future!)

Saturday morning we did our usual work routine, Steve got up to unlock the school he is working on and when he got home I went to work from 8-10:30, then when I got home Steve went back out to work and went up to the house to do somethings. Presley and I went swimming, she is getting more daring with jumping in and overall getting more comfortable in the water.
That night Kyle and Maggie had us over for dinner and to give the girls some time to play. Sadie and Grace are super cute! They had their pool out and the girls did some swimming. P watched them (she was too chicken to enjoy the water with them), they were like little fish! Grace is 17 months old and had no fear with dunking her head under the water, it was amazing to watch and made me want to get P in the water even more! Presley and Sadie (who turned 3 in May) took forever to warm up to each other! Finally after 3 hours of being there the girls started playing together! Of course, then it was time to leave! LOL!

Since we were up so late we all slept until after 9 am! It was much needed by all of us! We did our normal Sunday shopping and then hit the pool for a couple hours! It really is the only way to get out of the apartment and enjoy being outside when it is 104 degrees!
We have another busy week ahead before we leave for Okoboji and looking forward to my doctors appt on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment