Sunday, July 22, 2012

Blah, Blah

- I finished another book on vacation, Gone Girl. It was good once it started going, the first 1/4 of the book was little slow and then it started with all the twists and turns and was hard to put down!
- Poor Baby G. I just think back to Presley and how excited and planned we had everything. I feel a little lost with this one and I know part of it is that we have no where to put a baby. We don't have a room to set up, we don't have the clothes washed and ready. My mom has bought some things for #2 and I have a couple things that I have bought also. We bought new bedding even though we could have easily used Presleys old stuff, but this kid shouldn't get all old stuff! Especially when you are having another baby of the same sex, it just seems #2 is already a shadow of her sister! I don't read my weekly update like I did with P, there is no baby shower, we don't have a single diaper or ounce of formula. I know we have time, but that time is going to pass by quickly in the next 13 weeks especially since we'll have a house to move into during that time! (See my optimism!)
- Speaking of the house, we have plumbing, electrical and the hvac system done. Next week they are saying we should be shingled, have siding and insulation and drywall! There is an end in sight!
This is the view from the front door into the living room.
 The future kitchen and dining area.
- We really couldn't have picked a better summer to move into an apartment. We don't have to worry about watering a yard and we have super easy access to a pool with this 100 degree heat. I haven't complained too much about the heat b/c most of the time I am inside working so I don't have to deal with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment