Sunday, July 15, 2012

Monday = pictures galore

Monday we decided to take a trip to Galveston and do the sight-seeing, touristy stuff since it was overcast and kind of rainy.

Steve calls this our TMZ, paparazzi photo....yeah, we definitely look like Katie Holmes and Suri here, don't we! HA! (Jessica showing off her baby bump while shopping in Galveston with daughter, Presley....I can see it now!)


 We had our family pictures this night..all 30 of us in our Packer Super Bowl shirts!
 My immediate family.
 My grandpa and his 5 great-grandkids...see how happy Presley is with this? Boston is thinking, 'what the hell is your problem?...get away you crying baby!'
 Grandpa and his grandchildren (11) and great-grandchildren (5)
 My family!

My grandma passed away in May 2011 and we had a memorial for her and threw her ashes in the ocean, Surfside beach was her all-time favorite place to be!
There were a lot of good memories shared, many tears shed and even some laughs during this time. It was nice that we were all able to be a part of it and I'm sure she was looking down on us loving every minute of it!

 She loves her daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment