Monday, July 16, 2012

Family Talent Show

I know right now, you are all SO jealous that you are NOT a part of my family! We had a family talent show 4 years ago and it was a lot of fun so we decided to do it again this year. Believe me, we don't have that many talents so trying to come up with new and creative ways to show 'talent' is very interesting!
We had an award show, which was hilarious and awesome! It included categories such as Best Supporting Spouse (won by my daddy!) and Favorite Up and Coming Actor, which included all the little kids who all won in a tie! :)
 A great celebratory dance routine for the Packers Super Bowl win last year!
 Some awesome Vanilla Ice rapping and an original rap by cousin Brian!
 Learning how to make a new, favorite Texas drink.
 And my favorite reality show....American Idol featuring Ryan Seacrest, Randy Jackson and Steven Tyler!
Our family talent was a making fun of everyone's talents from 4 years ago! I have no pictures and I'm ok with that! We had ALOT of laughs and have decided to do it again at the next reunion in Colorado 2 years from now....And now we have to think of another talent, I might be all out of ideas! Talent is limited!

No comments:

Post a Comment