Monday, July 2, 2012

oh where did the weekend go?

Today doesn't seem like Monday to me, the weekend seems like so long ago!
Friday night P and I went out to dinner with my family to celebrate Samantha getting her own place! Very exciting for everyone involved! It's a duplex, not too far from my parents house and will be perfect for her and Boston. My parents can finally get their house back (and when we move all our stuff out they will have their garage and basement back), I'm sure my mom is looking forward to having some time to herself. I'm excited for Samantha and Boston to have their own place, it will be nice for Sam to be able to decorate and provide for Boston on her own.

Saturday I went to work for a couple hours and then we didn't do much! Tried to go to some garage sales with no luck, did a Target run and Presley and I hung out in bed for quiet time. Though I think I got more rest than she did. Then we took her swimming after dinner and I got in this time! We had fun and the water was much warmer now!

Sunday Holly, Sam and my Daddy took Presley and Boston to see Brave! While they were gone I ran to the store, Steve met with our builder and then we had almost 2 hours for a 'date'...which involved a Homemakers, Babies-R-Us and Gordmans stop! Fun huh?
Then I met my mom and Sam to get pedicures for our vacation and Steve and Presley tried some quiet time in bed, which ending up with Steve taking a nap and Presley playing! LOL!

Today was another long day at work for me! I have so much to do at work before tomorrow at 4:30 when I am officially off for 12 days! WOOHOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment