Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Baby, baby, baby

So I had my dr's appointment today. The ultrasound went good, baby is still a girl (kinda nice to have the confirmation!) and is measuring right on! She currently weighs 2 lbs, 5 oz which is about right on for 27 weeks. The heartbeat was good and everything looked and measured good! I was right in that her feet (and hands) are beating up my left groin/hip area. The doctor said so far it looks as though this baby will be bigger than P was (which shouldn't be that hard) and that they'll continue to monitor her growth.  I gained 4 pounds last month for a total of 12 pounds (per their records).
Then I had my glucose test, which I was dreading....b/c my eating habits are terrible!! And I failed by 3 points...so now I get to go back for the 3 hour test in 2 weeks. Boo!!

I finished another book, Stay Close by Harlen Coben. Holly and my mom read all of his books and I have read alot of them too. It seemed as though there were alot of characters, but the mystery and suspense was good! He has another book coming out in October, so I might have to read that one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment