Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunny days!

Saturday we were able to spend some time at the beach and then my cousin Sarah had a luau for baby Elias' 1st birthday party. Each family gets one night to cook dinner for everyone and this night we had pig, a pinata and presents!

 Boston got up there like a pro.
 and Presley did what she does best, cry. She wants to be involved but doesn't want to do it by herself or have anyone looking at her (sounds a little like me).
 she occasionally (once a day) warmed up to cousin Cameron, who is 4 years old. Cameron is so sweet and motherly, all she wanted was to play with Presley but most of the time P was moody! Cameron will be 5 in October and weighs less than P (and maybe even Boston too!)
 SO CUTE!
Sunday we had some more sun, spent a little time on the beach, blowing bubbles, watching the dolphins swim and the big ships come in!
Sunday night we started our family olympics with beer (water) pong! A great, new addition to the olympics since all of my younger cousins are reaching the legal drinking age! I was not good! I am not a big drinking game player (I'd rather watch than play!)...maybe I would've been better if I had been actually drinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment