Saturday, July 21, 2012

Five Question Friday


1} What do you call them- flip flops, sandals, thongs, or slippers? For sure flip-flops!

2} Are you a "my kids can do no wrong" kind of mom or a "Johnny punched you? Well what did you do to him first?!" kind of mom?  I definitely know Presley is not innocent.  And I know Presley is not the smartest kid her age, it's reality. People love to think their kids are innocent and can do no wrong and are SO smart b/c they blink. Those people are naive and wrong! ha!

3} Would you confront a good friend that looked/looks down on your husband/significant other? Ummm...no. I know not everyone loves Steve like I do and that is ok, there are spouses out there that I'm not big fans of either. You can't make everyone happy all of the time. And I'm pretty sure that if someone were treating Steve badly, he can dish it out right back at them!
4} Biggest pet peeve? Oh, I'm sure there are alot. Not using turn signals, people who talk on their phone while in line somewhere, the sound of static.....

5} What's your favorite take out meal? We don't do take-out that often b/c food is just better when it is fresh at the restaurant. If we bring anything home to eat it is usually Planet Sub or Panera.

No comments:

Post a Comment