Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Random Updates

26 Weeks
Somehow in the last week I became pregnant! HA! Maybe it was the crap food I ate during vacation but I'm just bigger and actually feel more uncomfortable now. I told Steve I thought I had grown in the last week and he just agreed (geez, thanks for making a girl feel good!). Then at work yesterday, three different people said something about how much bigger I was than I was before vacation (again, we could blame the danishes, donuts and cinnamon rolls).
It's definitely harder for me to pick up Presley (which is a good thing b/c she really doesn't need to be carried around!) and Baby G is active after 8 pm and most of the time I can feel her right in my left hip bone. I enjoy the pool, the feeling of being lighter just feels nice! We will be spending some time in the pool this coming weekend (thank you 100 degree temps! LOL!)

The house, well not much got gone while we were gone. Shocker! It seems Steve has to run this job in order for things to get done. I might have had a slight panic attack when we got back and saw that nothing was done that they said would be but I've decided that I need to stop being a brat about it. I should be happy that we are lucky enough to be able to build a house that we want and I need to just suck it up and stop complaining (well, I will try).

Congrats to our friends Hoots and Basler (or Mark and Kelly as some people would call them) on the birth of their baby girl Samantha! We are so happy for you guys!

Also to my friend Janelle, who is 36 weeks pregnant, I'm thinking of you girl! The next couple weeks are going to fly by! Hang in there and let me know if you need anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment