Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Random Ramblings

- Our anniversary is Thursday, my mom is watching P on Friday night so we can go out to dinner. I asked Steve where he wanted to go and he mentioned Zombie Burger. Really? How romantic. Needless to say, we aren't going there. He even said he would trim his nose hair for me. Wow! I'm lucky! Don't be jealous ladies!
- Presley has done pretty good at potty training over the last couple days. We aren't pushing it but she stayed dry almost all day at daycare! So I guess at this point, we need to be better about reminding her and stop being lazy about the whole thing.
- She has such an imagination! She changes her babies diapers, all the time. The amount of diapers and wipes we go thru for her babies is dumb. If her baby poops, she barely holds the diaper and wants to throw it away.
The other day she wanted to go to the store. So she got her purse and baby...then brought her shoes into Steve so he could help her put them on. I asked how she was going to get to the store, and she simply said 'momma's car'.
- Tonight we were at Target and P stopped at the baby sandals and said 'Look, so coo-te!'......in a completely high-pitched, fake voice. It was SO funny b/c she is obviously copying us.
I was crying at Extreme Home Makeover the other night and looked over at her, she was fake sniffling, squinty eyes, pretending to cry like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment