Sunday, September 25, 2011

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!

http://blog.pigtailpals.com/2011/08/waking-up-full-of-awesome/


I might be a slight feminist. I never really, realized it until I took a class on Feminism in college...not by choice, it was a Humanities class of some sort and the professor chose to focus on feminism for the semester.
I would not have done well in the 1950's, I do not believe that the woman should stay home while they man goes to work (though Steve would have no problem being a stay at home dad!). Maybe b/c I have 2 sisters and we are all 'strong' women. I want Presley to grow up this way too! I would probably vote for a woman president b/c she was a woman!...don't judge, there are people who WON'T for her b/c of that same reason! (Let's face it, I don't vote anyway!)

No comments:

Post a Comment