Sunday, September 11, 2011

Party on Rocky

Holly had a 50ish birthday party for her dog Rocky. I know, she's weird but it was fun and there was a good turn out with 4 dog friends and many human friends attending! Rocky even wore a tie for the event!

My daddy and his twin brudder, aren't they cute!



Even the kids loved the party! Conor and Boston tried to tease the dogs from the other side of the fence, notice Rocky off by himself. He's a loner, a rebel.

Notice how Conor and Boston are the same size, actually Boston weighs more than Conor and he is 3 months younger!


After the party we went home and watched the Packers win their first game. Woot Woot!

Friday night, I made the mistake of watching a 9/11 special on TV. I wasn't going to watch it b/c I knew I would cry and I didn't want to spend my night sad. Then I thought maybe it would be good for me, to help me really remember what 9/11 is (was) all about. I was wrong, it didn't make me cry. It made me bawl like a baby, bawling tears on my couch. P was worried, she kept asking me what I was doing b/c she didn't understand my sadness! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment